There are plenty of negative things out there, so my goal with this blog is to find something lovely, beautiful or fun every day of the year.
Monday, January 18, 2010
blah
I currently am recovering from a 24 hour stomach flu and was just not in the mood for pictures today. So, here is one of my favorites from before. It is from The Outer Banks. Oh how I would love to be there instead of here right now.
Hi! My name is Julie! I am a pastor in Jamestown NY, but I have proudly lived in Cleveland, Chicago and Sweden. I like pandas, good coffee, kind people and fresh flowers.
Great picture. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHopefully you'll be headed back to the Outer Banks soon.
Please let us know if we can help you plan your next trip to the Outer Banks.
Seaside Vacations
OuterBanksVacations.com
4820 N. Croatan Hwy
Kitty Hawk, NC 27949
(866) 884-0267
Blog.OuterBanksVacations.com